Lemongrass Essential Oil Aura Cacia
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has an invigorating aroma that pairs well with many other essential oils. It is used in a variety of applications, including skin care and cleaning products.
Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil is native to East India.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides a potent and refreshing aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays.
- Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends.
- Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room – and brighten the mood – with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe.
- Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli.
- Lemongrass is generally regarded as a middle note oil.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to create a revitalized airspace.
Recipe Lemongrass Room Spray
Description A freshening candle lamp room diffusion, featuring cleansing grapefruit and clarifying lemongrass.
9 drops Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil
9 drops Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil
3 teaspoons water
Add water and essential oils to the bowl of a candle lamp diffuser. Light the candle to diffuse. Extinguish flame and cool after about 30 minutes, before the water completely evaporates. Wash with soap and water to clean.
Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil.