Clove Bud Essential Oil Aura Cacia
Clove bud (Syzygium aromaticum) is a potent essential oil that is cleansing and comforting. It is ideal for home care products, outdoor recipes, and even topical applications when properly diluted.
Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil is distilled only from the whole dried flower buds of the clove tree.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Even in small amounts, clove bud provides a cleansing action that is ideal for home care products and outdoor recipes, including patio sprays and compost bucket additives.
- Clove bud has a soothing, warming action that can be quite comforting. Proper dilution is key.
- Clove bud essential oil is dominated (up to 90%) by one constituent, eugenol, which has a pleasant, spicy aroma. It also contains eugenol acetate, a component with soothing properties.
- Clove bud blends well with vanilla, citrus oils, lemon eucalyptus, citronella, geranium, and vetiver.
- Clove bud essential oil is generally regarded as a base note oil.
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to create a home-spun scent.
Recipe Cinnamon Clove Reed Diffusion
Description A warming reed diffusion featuring cinnamon and clove essential oils.
40 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
20 drops Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
15 drops Aura Cacia Vanilla w/ jojoba oil
3/4 cup Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
8-ounce glass bottle (a wide-bodied bottle with a narrow opening works best)
1. Into bottle, measure grapeseed oil.
2. Into a small bowl, combine essential oils. Stir until well blended.
3. Add essential oil mixture to bottle.
4. To use, insert reeds and let sit for about 30 minutes.
5. Carefully remove reeds and flip them to expose the saturated ends.
6. To maintain aroma, flip reeds regularly.
Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil.