Clary Sage Essential Oil Aura Cacia
Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil is known for its balancing, uplifting, euphoric capacities and gentle nature. It is used for a wide variety of applications, from body and massage oils to room diffusions. It’s uplifting but not overly invigorating, making it ideal for relaxing and resetting.
Clary sage is a biennial, meaning it grows, flowers and dies in two years. It’s easy to cultivate, however and produces a large volume of herb material each year. Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil comes from a cooperative of farmers in southern France.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- A small amount of sclareol is found within clary sage essential oil.
- The strength of the clary sage aroma generally tends to limit its usage as the dominant oil in a blend. But it’s simply a matter of preference; some people love the aroma and use it regularly as a stand-alone oil.
- Clary sage essential oil combines well with many essential oils, including lavender, vanilla, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, frankincense and clove bud.
- Clary sage essential oil is generally considered a middle note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip Blend 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a spray bottle for a balancing body spray.
Recipe Clary Sage Skin Wipe
24 drops Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces witch hazel extract
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
In bottle, combine essential oil and witch hazel extract. Apply to a cotton ball and wipe
Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil.