Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Aura Cacia
Delightfully comforting and warming, cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum) is ideal for home care and diffusion.
Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil has a powerfully warm and spicy aroma derived from the cinnamon trees growing in Sri Lanka. Also known as “Ceylon” or “true” cinnamon, cinnamon leaf oil is distilled from the leaves of the same tree that produces cinnamon bark oil. Although both are similar in usage, cinnamon leaf oil is chemically a little closer to clove bud oil.
What is the difference between cinnamon leaf and cinnamon bark essential oils?
Cinnamon leaf oil is distilled from the leaves of the same tree that produces cinnamon bark oil. Although both are similar in usage, cinnamon leaf oil is chemically a little closer to clove bud oil.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is known for its ability to warm the home and body. Its spicy aroma also lends well to wintertime diffusions, especially when combined with citrus oils. The fortifying effect invigorates the senses and counters tension.
- Cinnamon leaf has purifying properties. It can be blended with oils like thyme and tea tree to cleanse and freshen indoor airspace.
- The oil has a long history of romantic connotations and is sometimes added to romantic perfume blends.
- While the aroma of cinnamon leaf essential oil is pleasant, you should be sure to follow dilution guidelines as it can be highly irritating to the skin.
- Cinnamon leaf blends well with frankincense, sweet orange, ylang ylang, allspice, bergamot, bay leaf, lavender, rose, clary sage and vanilla.
- Cinnamon leaf is considered a leafy top note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to create a revitalized airspace.
Recipe Sweet Orange and Cinnamon Room Mist
Description An energizing air freshener
6 drops Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
6 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
12 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil
2 ounces water
2-oz. Aura Cacia Amber Mist Bottle
Into bottle, measure all ingredients. Replace lid and shake gently until contents are well blended. To use, shake bottle and mist airspace.
Cinnamomum verum (cinnamon leaf) oil.