Carrot Seed Essential Oil Aura Cacia
Carrot seed (Daucus carota) is an essential oil found in many cosmetic products and recipes. It is a wonderful component in natural skin care.
Aura Cacia Carrot Seed Essential Oil typically comes from Southern France – it is a by-product of the seeds used for growing carrot roots.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Aura Cacia Carrot Seed Essential Oil has an earthy and musky aroma reminiscent of the rich and fertile soil of its growing region.
- An aid to the skin in many ways, carrot seed essential oil finds primary usage in topical applications. Valued for its revitalizing and refreshing effect, it is a popular addition to DIY recipes for moisturizers, eye creams, and other facial care products.
- Ideally suited to use after cold, dry months, this oil lends support in springtime.
- Carrot seed essential oil is a top note.
- Carrot seed essential oil blends well with rose, lavender, helichrysum, neroli and German chamomile.
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip Blend 2 drops carrot seed and 1 teaspoon macadamia oil for a facial serum.
Recipe Rosehip and Carrot Seed Facial Oil Serum
A gentle, nourishing facial oil serum, featuring rosehip and carrot seed oils.
4 drops Aura Cacia Carrot Seed Essential Oil
4 drops Aura Cacia Geranium Essential Oil
4 drops Aura Cacia Rose Otto w/ Jojoba
1 oz. Aura Cacia Rosehip Oil
1 oz. Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
2-oz. Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine rosehip and grapeseed oil in an amber bottle. Add essential oils, replace cap, and shake gently until contents are well blended. Use after cleansing face, using fingertips to apply serum to face and neck, avoiding eyes.
Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil