Baby Bottles Cleanser by Le Petit Prince
Baby Bottles Cleanser from Le Petit Prince line, is with Organic Olive and Camomile extracts. It contains wheat and maize extracts which effectively remove milk protein, pulp and juice residues.
It is specially formulated for cleaning all types of baby utensils such as:
- baby bottles
- teething rings
- washable toys
It rinses easily, leaving no residue that could be ingested by babies.
Without allergens, without parabens, without synthetic colorants and without alcohol.
Format: 400 ml bottle.
Made in France. Detergent product, dermatologically tested, neutral pH and hypoallergenic.
Did You Know?
Le Petit Prince is a line of natural and organic baby care, from birth. Made in France and featuring the image of Saint Exupéry’s work of the same name, Le Petit Prince offers a line of products that respects the ethical values of using organic products in line with those of Homeocan: Natural Ingredients, Organic Calendula and Cosmos Organic Label. Homeocan is proud to be the exclusive distributor of The Little Prince brand in Canada, since January 2020.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Kids and Babies from birth.
Use the cleanser with warm water and wash thoroughly the baby’s bottles, teats and accessories. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Keep out reach of children
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Wear eye protection / face protection
- If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do, continue rising.
- If eye irritation persists: get medical advice / attention.